Nixdminx
The life and times of a happy go lucky blogger in London
the gallery: motherhood
Categories: blogging mums

Motherhood to be is all made worthwhile by the shared laughter that comes with it.

What I love about these photos is that they make me laugh every time I look at them. Much as you think it would be Christmas day, this was one of the year’s that Miniminx had spent Christmas at her Dad’s house so she’d just got home a few days after and was desperate to open her presents (and see me of course).

She had no idea what she was getting but I knew this was what she really wanted. Having gone through lengthy explanations about Father Christmas having delivered her presents to two houses, it was time to let the unwrapping begin. It was quite a sight to behold and I had no idea that she’d be so funny either. So that kind of sums up our lives really!

And so Motherhood for me has it’s own little mantra: Always expect the unexpected and the humour and laughter will find you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

9 Comments to “the gallery: motherhood”

1. Susie says:

Love the pictures.
    .-= Susie´s last blog ..The Kindness Club: Week 10 Prompt =-.

2. Jenny says:

I love that you’ve captured her range of emotions! Very sweet.

• admin says:

Thanks – I forgot I had those photos but they’re pretty funny – not often she’s so involved in the moment that I can capture a non pose or a hand in front of face!

3. Mirka Moore says:

I love your interpretation of motherhood ;)

4. sister3 says:

seems like father christmas brought you the best gift ! your daughter ‘s joy !
    Thank you for sharing that nice moment !

5. Sian – MummyTips / CyberMummy Here…… I’ve just posted with the info you need in order to get your pic printed for the real life CyberMummy Gallery exhibition courtesy of Photobox.

Do add htp://www.Mummy-tips.com to your blogroll if you like what you read…

6. Jane says:

These pictures are beautiful. I think that having a daughter is an absolute joy. Mine is 10 years and her ability and grace amazes me every single day.