Philips has launched it’s latest range of Satin Perfect epilators with Jamelia, who’s done some vox pops in Soho Square and a guide to looking great too, have a look at the video below.
Prepping for the holiday is no easy task when you’ve got a family to pack for; it takes planning and can be exhausting. When we were child free, we’d all spend hours finding the right bikini and matching sarong, now it’s more a case of rummaging around the back of the underwear drawer and hoping last year’s bikini still fits and the sun cream is not out of date.
Short of swimming in the sea fully dressed, there’s no two ways about it, no one wants to head to the beach without a few essential beauty treatments to feel ready to bare. Legs are number one in my book, followed closely by a pedicure. However, if you’re heading somewhere hot, it’s easy to spruce up your feet with nail polish as it dries quickly in the heat. Legs take a little longer and these nifty new epilators with loads of added features should definitely help. The packaging looks great and won’t take up valuable room in the suitcase either.
About the product
The new Philips Satin Perfect has an extra-wide head which enables it to removes more hair in one stroke, giving long-lasting smoothness, faster. Its high performance discs are made of textured ceramic material, which gently grip and remove even finest hairs.
The new Satin Perfect epilators have new and improved widest epilation head ever, which
means it’s now easy to remove more hair than ever in just one stroke. Equipped with a subtle
vibration system to lift up hair and textured ceramic discs to grip the hair gently, these new and
unique features make it extra gentle on the skin and guarantee efficient removal of even the
finest hairs. It neatly fits the contours of your body and the gentle rolling massage bar
soothes your skin as you epilate.
Available in three stylish attractive models: HP6570; HP6572 which comes with an extra
trimming attachment and shaving head for sensitive areas; and the deluxe HP6576 which is also
equipped with a shaving head and extra trimming attachment, has 40 minutes cordless use and
includes an innovative smart tweezer kit with integrated light and mirror for the face. You can find them in Boots or on Amazon, prices below – and you don’t need an appointment.
• All models in the Satin Perfect range (HP6570, HP6572, HP6576) have:
- Textured ceramic discs that grip hair gently, removing even the finest hairs
- Body contouring head curved to follow every contour of your body
- Unique hair-lift and vibrate system to lift fine hairs for perfect results
- Washable epilating head for optimal hygiene
- Opti-light to reveal fine hairs
- Pressure control to maintain a constant epilation speed, for consistent results
- Optimal performance cap that pivots for optimal skin contact
- Active massage cap, a gentle rolling massage bar soothes your skin as you epilate
- A luxury pouch to keep the epilator in
• Additional features are available on the HP6572 and the HP6576:
- Sensitive area shaving head to easily shave, trim and contour your bikini line and under
Additional features available on HP6576:
- Cordless use with an improved re-chargeability to 1 hour recharge for 40 minutes use
- Smart tweezers for use on the face
• HP6570 RRP £70
• HP6572 RRP £80
• HP6576 RRP £100
This is a Philips digitorial from Handpickedmedia.co.uk